Graduation is a big deal. Whether high school graduation or college graduation, years of hard work, late nights and countless hours of studying have been invested and this milestone deserves to be celebrated. If you’re looking to throw a successful graduation party in Fresno, here are a few tips!
- Plan for hot weather. This should be a no-brainer living in the Central Valley, but sometimes it’s overlooked in the details. Choose your venue with this in mind. If you want an outdoor celebration, choose a venue where there are misters or lots of shade. Even if you are serving plenty of other beverages, provide your guests with plenty of water.
- Send formal invitations. In this age of social media, everyone sends digital invites, but graduation is worthy of class. Send formal invitations to your guests.
- Save on expenses by combining with a classmate or two. If you’ve got a friend or family member who is graduating, consider combining efforts. You’re more likely to have better attendance, especially if you’ve got mutual guests. There’s a lot going on this summer so your guests might actually appreciate one or two less events to attend.
- Use Pinterest to find graduation-related food ideas. This one is pretty self-explanatory. Pinterest has everything.
- Hire a professional event planner. Going big? You might consider hiring an event planner to do it up right. Event planners have a wealth of resources and ideas that can save you money over all and find you the best venues and vendors.
Bonus: Pick a fun theme! Having a theme can make things especially fun for guests. A theme for a successful graduation party in Fresno could be as simple as a beach party with swimming, or integrating the school mascot (Fresno State Bulldogs, Fresno High Warriors etc.)
CCSI can help you plan a successful graduation party in Fresno and the surrounding areas. We offer equipment rental, and party planning services in the Central Valley. Give us a call to see how we can help make your next event a success!